The Sumach. Under Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: The Sumach
- Builders: Chartwell Retirement Residences
- Project Status: Under Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2019
- Address: Shuter Street, Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada,
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Queen st E & Parlament St
- Property Type: High Rise
- Building Size: 12 stories
- Number Of Units: 332
- Location: Shuter Street, Toronto
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
The Sumach is a new apartment and townhouse development by Chartwell Retirement Residences currently under construction at Shuter Street, Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2018. The Sumach has a total of 332 units, sizes range from 411 to 1226 square feet.
From The Sumach:
This beautiful 12-storey building features exclusive rental units with convenient services and casual amenities, perfect for active retirees looking to combine a vibrant neighbourhood with a welcoming, pet-friendly residence.
Accommodation available includes studio, one bedroom, one bedroom plus den and two bedroom suites, and townhomes.
The Sumach by Chartwell, is in the midst of a dynamic urban environment where everything, including shopping, dining, culture, recreation and transportation, is only steps away. Within the residence, you’ll find a secure, stress-free and amiable setting where delectable dining experiences, engaging activities and social events take place naturally with friends and neighbours.